Adirondack and Furniture Patterns Shopping Tips:
1) All Barely Harvest Plans for Outdoor Furniture and indoor projects are provided as instant download. Scroll below for more info.
2) Choose either a) Letter Size Plans (lower cost but you have to use transfer paper for full size templates) or b) Autocad/Full Size Plans (higher cost, take the cutting template files to your print shop.) This page features Autocad/Full-Size Plans only.
3) We have a $15 minimum purchase for all items, including woodworking patterns. Options - Donate to one of our charitable causes as part of your purchase (click here to learn more), or add items to your cart to bump over the minimum.We love the traditional themes and practicality of Phil's projects. Everything is built to last, to be enjoyed by family and friends for years to come. We asked Phil to give us a little background on himself and his plans. Following are his comments:
"After watching my Grandfather and Father for many years, I too, am a "self taught" woodworker. I entered the Canadian Workshop toy contest in 1990, and won twice. Since then, I have designed and built mostly "country" furniture and accent pieces for our home and friends. I started The Barley Harvest as a legitimate small business in 1992.
I used to sell country furniture and accessories at a couple of local Arts stores, but now only find the time to design new projects, and add them to the web site. The projects on this site range from a solid pine armoire with an antiqued finish, to assorted Outdoor Furniture. Most of the projects here, occupy a place in my home or cottage.
I will be adding more plans as time permits, as I am a full-time Home Improvement Sales Professional, and only devote my spare time to The Barley Harvest and the development of new and interesting projects.
Please visit again, to check for new plans. Phil Barley"
Easy to follow -- 2015-09-20 Very good plan and easy to follow-- By Robert Bédard
Plans -- 2015-09-20 Great product-- By James Knabe
Adirondack Settee Review -- 2015-05-04 Overall...great plans! Just finished building my first. Couple tips for building not mentioned. Cut and sand your back slats to the inside of the lines so they don't wind up being slightly too wide to fit when fanned at the bottom. Also, when assembling the table portion...Join the table to the chairs in the middle first. THEN afterward cut your long runners that span across the chairs at the front and back to fit. Also be sure to keep parts E & D vertically parallel and equidistant at the top and the bottom so that your table top pieces will space evenly across. Very fun to build. Very comfortable. Thanks!-- By Drew Placzek
Adirondack Chair Plan -- 12/01/2016 Great plans, very reasonable price and well presented-- By Karel Polman
Instant Download of AUTOCAD file Woodworking Patterns
1) Download your plans as soon as you complete your order - Click the Download button on the Thank You Page, PLUS you will receive an email confirmation from us after you pay - the name of the plan(s) you paid for will be links to download the woodworking plans.
2) Take the file on a memory stick or email the file to your local print shop for printing in full size from the secured PDF Autocad format.
3) We also have downloadable files that print to letter size paper, which can be easily transferred to full size templates with 1 inch transfer paper. Click here to see the selection. Not all of the plans featured are available in both formats.
Use the table above to know your price and when discounts apply. Eg. Sawtooth Picture Hangers are sold "Per Bag of 100." If you Add "1" to the Cart you will get a bag of 100. Discounts will follow the pricing table.
Wish Lists you can share, Faster Ordering and More! Some great features to make shopping easier.See more benefits of Registering