Adirondack Chair PLUS Settee Woodworking Patterns
Plan Combo - Autocad Size Instant Downloadable Plans
NOTE: The instructions will print to letter size paper and the Templates will print to CAD - so email the file to your local print shop (or save it to a memory stick and take it to them).
The link to instantly download your woodworking plans will be in your emailed receipt after making your purchase.
The Downloadable Adirondack Chair Plan includes:
- Part sizes in standard and metric dimensions
- Assembly instructions with matching step-by-step color photos & amp
- Parts pictures.
- The CAD generated PDF will print full size patterns on any plotter at your local print shop. Simply email the PDF to your printer or drop off a memory stick and pick them up.
- Your files will appear immediately after payment, with no shipping costs or wait time.
- CAD size templates are included with the downloadable instructions.
- Please check your email, spam, and trash for your instructions within twelve hours of payment.
- Single Chair Dimensions - 32 1/2" width x 37" diameter x 38" height (82.6 cm W x 94 cm D x 96.5 cm H)
- Combo Dimensions - 67" width x 37" diameter x 38" height (170.2cmW x 94cmD x 96.5cmH)
- Check out all Barley Harvest Plans available at Bear Woods Supply.
- You might also be interested in some of our other plans and patterns including Charles Dearing scroll saw patterns and Toys and Joys plans. You can check them all out here.
- Join us on Facebook by searching Bear Woods Supply. We would love to see you join our family and the woodworking community we are so privileged to be a part of!
Please Note: These CAD files are security protected and can only be printed. They cannot be converted to DWG or DXF format. DWG & DXF plans for CNC routers are available in Phil Barley's shop.
From Phil Barley, the plans Author:
As a compliment to the Adult Adirondack Chair plans included in this package I have designed a Settee Kit to join two chairs together. This can be accomplished by building two new chairs from scratch, or joining two already assembled chairs. Simply remove the adjacent inside arms, join the chairs with four boards, then cut out the parts from the templates.
After assembly, you will have a comfortable settee, with an extra wide center arm, and a matching lower shelf for magazines or plants.
Some settee's I find too wide, and don't seem to match the rest of the chair. The slats in this kit match the size of the two seat slats on the chairs, and the curved arm pieces match the outer arms of the chairs. The front and back edges of the shelves, are also curved to match the proportions of the chairs. I have added an 8' market umbrella to my settee, which provides shade as well as protection from light rain.
Download your plans right away! Click the link on the Thank You Page after your purchase completes, or Click the Name of the Woodworking Pattern in your Receipt email from Bear Woods Supply.
For plans ending in AC for AutoCad - take the file to your print shop or email it to them for full-size printing.