We will accept orders online (Most Secure), by phone, by fax, or if you have an account with us, by email. Occasionally items are out of stock or arriving to our warehouse shortly. If this happens we will notify you right away and present options. Prices on www.bearwood.com are in US Dollars. On www.woodparts.ca you will find Canadian Dollar Pricing. We accept Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal. (PayPal is a free service that is used by millions of consumers to securely pay online - to set-up an account visit www.PayPal.com)
Add items to your Wish List (Learn More about Wish Lists and Registering), or to your Shopping Cart as you go. You can adjust quantities as you go, or from your shopping cart. When you click on the Shopping Cart/Checkout (Top right of every page) you will see shipping options/rates, and how to make secure online payment.
To order or make an inquiry by phone, call 1-800-565-5066 Toll Free, or call 1-902-638-8622. We answer calls live on regular business days, between 9 AM and 5 PM Pacific Time.
We accept Faxed Orders and Email Orders that are accompanied by credit card info, or when we have an account set-up. Contact Us to set-up an Account (usually eligible only for established businesses with references, and for schools.)
Most products have quantity discounts - buy more, save more!
A) Note the "Per 100 or Per 25 or Per 1000 or Each" comments you see in the name of the product and below the grid that displays pricing info.
B) If the item says "Per 100" then Quantity of 1 means you get 100 pieces of the item.
C) Need a quantity we don't advertise? Call us or email us and we will see if we can help.
Yes! Contact us and we can discuss payment on account options for businesses, schools, and other institutions.
Not everyone will be accepted, but we will happily discuss.
We provide transparent pricing throughout our website, with retail quantities for the Do it yourself projects, and deep volume discounts on woodworking supplies and clock parts for the professional or school. Custom quantities also available - just ask us.
We ship most stock items the same or next business day. If we don't have an item in stock, we will advise of options (such as a) waiting for our stock to come in and shipping all items complete, b) substitute, c) cancel an item, or d) make two shipments (we'll ask for help with paying for the second shipment).
Items marked Special Order (example being case quantities of dowels or wood buttons) are generally ready within 2 weeks to ship, but may take up to 4 weeks. We will advise of a lead time and potential delays.
From your shopping cart, you can select your country to ship to, enter your postal code, and then you will see shipping options for the items you have added to your cart. At Checkout, please select "International" from the drop down menu beside the field "State"
Customers are responsible for state taxes and any customs fees that may apply when applied by the delivery agent (UPS or the Post Office). Shipping charges are paid at the time of checkout on our website.
1) We ship Monday through Friday and endeavor to ship most items before end of next business day.
2) We ship Express orders same day when received before noon Pacific Time. (But you can always call us and we'll do our best to help).
3) Products ship from either our warehouse in Pacific Northwest, or from one of our production facilities that are spread throughout the US.
4) Bear Woods ships lets you choose from options available with the Postal Service and with UPS.
5) From the Shopping Cart (link is at the top left of every page) when you enter your Postal Code, and select the country you are shipping to, the page will generate shipping options. UPS services are denoted with available options.
6) Shipping is by weight and provided at or BELOW our cost. We believe it is most fair to provide fair prices, rather than absorbing the cost of all shipping. (Occasionally we offer free shipping promotions - watch our newsletter and Facebook for updates.) Prices for Express Options (XPressPost, UPS Worldwide Saver) are estimates only. If needed, we will contact you with a price and may ask for additional funds to cover the difference.
Transit times are estimates. We ship stock items same day or next day.
Small Packet USA Air. This service uses the US Postal Service. You will not receive a tracking number. 5-8 business days. This is not an insured service. Therefore, in the extremely rare event a parcel goes missing, we will provide options and the best we can do is share the cost of replacement.
Tracked Packet - USA. This service uses the US Postal Service. 5-8 business days. This is not an insured service. Therefore, in the extremely rare event a parcel goes missing, we will provide options and the best we can do is share the cost of replacement.
Small Packet International Air. Provided by the postal service, this option does not provide a tracking number. 6-10 business days. This is not an insured service. Therefore, in the extremely rare event a parcel goes missing, we will provide options and the best we can do is share the cost of replacement.
Small Packet International Surface. Provided by the postal service, this option does not include tracking. 4-12 weeks. This is not an insured service. Therefore, in the extremely rare event a parcel goes missing, we will provide options and the best we can do is share the cost of replacement.
Expedited Parcel. Provided by the postal service, you will see a delivery ETA. Insured Service
XPressPost. Provided by the postal service, you will see a delivery ETA. Insured Service
UPS Standard - typically 3-8 days. Insured Service
UPS Three-Day Select - a 3 Business Day service, by end of day. Insured Service
UPS Worldwide Expedited - a 2-5 Business Day service. Insured Service
UPS Worldwide Saver - a 1-3 Business Day service by end of day. Insured Service
UPS Worldwide Express - a 1-3 Business Day service, Delivery by 10:30 am or 12:00 noon. Insured Service
1) Ordering from Bear Woods is worry free. You must be satisfied with your purchase. You may return any stock item, except books, plans, custom order items or clearance/sale/close-out items in original condition and packaging within 30 days of invoice date. We will issue a prompt and courteous refund or credit as you request. It's that simple.
Customers are asked to inspect all packages and goods at time of receipt. Any damage or indication of damage must be made known to us right away - if a box appears damaged, or any goods are damaged, please save all packaging material as we may ask for photos.
2) To send product back, please contact us so we can provide you an address that works best and so we can provide a return authorization and/or discuss options - we will often ask for photos of the defective product, and can offer partial refunds or send you a replacement as appropriate. Opened packages will be subject to a restocking fee of 10-20% unless a product is defective. We will only refund shipping if there is a defect. If you do not contact us in advance, we cannot guarantee a refund.
4) Returned items must be received in new and unused condition in original packaging. Products returned outside of original packaging will be subject to a restocking fee. Special order, discontinued and final clearance items may not be returned without specific authorization.
5) For wooden products, we will issue refunds on a case by case basis, based on review of photos and relevant discussions. When more than 2% of a product purchased is deemed unacceptable or missing, we will offer a credit/refund, and will do so after a review of photos or of the returned merchandise. Rates of unacceptability or missing quantities that are less than 2% will be discussed on a case by case basis.
6) Custom or Special Order items can only be returned for defects in workmanship only. Before sending a return, contact us for options and to ensure the most economical shipping is utilized - we may also suggest partial refunds or replacements, rather than a return.
8) Further details on our return policies:
All returns require a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) and the address to return the items to. Our Customer Service Department must be contacted to obtain the correct RMA# for return shipments. At the time of contact our customer service department will assist as best we can to avoid the need for a return of product.
The assignment of a RMA# does not automatically assure a credit will be issued. All returns must show the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the packaging and on any related correspondence. Items must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date.
Unless otherwise noted in our RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), all returns must be shipped to us via Postal Service. Shipment must be prepaid as we do not accept freight collect shipments.
All parcels containing returned merchandise must without exception be clearly marked return of unsatisfactory goods on the parcel’s address side along with the RMA # ('returned merchandise authorization' number) to assist us in identifying the parcel, its contents, and the reason the goods are being returned. The Customs Declaration label must also be marked return of unsatisfactory goods. Unless otherwise noted on your RMA authorization returns should be addressed as follows:
Returned items must be returned, freight prepaid. If return is due to our error we will reimburse you for shipping if shipped as per our written return authorization instructions via e-mail or fax. Customer is responsible for insurance and delivery confirmation in case of loss or damage. Refunds are issued to the original account and payment method. International customers can make returns, but we will not refund shipping.
Trusted for over 30 years. Shop for Woodworker Supplies, Clock Parts, Picture Hanging Hardware & Wood Craft Shapes.
Thanks for your interest in Bear Woods Supply. We like to help with projects, and we will do our best. So please submit your inquiry.
Can't find something or need a quantity we don't have on the shelf right now? Just let us know what you are looking for and we will do our best to help you.
Use the table above to know your price and when discounts apply. Eg. Sawtooth Picture Hangers are sold "Per Bag of 100." If you Add "1" to the Cart you will get a bag of 100. Discounts will follow the pricing table.
Wish Lists you can share, Faster Ordering and More! Some great features to make shopping easier.See more benefits of Registering