About Bear Woods Supply Company USA - Shipping Worldwide
Since 1987 Bear Woods Supply Company has been committed to helping our customers to begin, add to and complete their woodworking, picture hanging, clock making and wood craft projects. We have carefully selected products that we can assure are of high quality.
We serve thousands of schools, woodworking shops, furniture makers, craft-makers, clock makers, picture framers and more.
Reviews are everywhere on our website - comments appear alongside many of our products - take their word for it - we deliver as promised and provide great value. Thank you for your reviews! It helps others learn about our woodworking and craft products.
Giving back is part of who we are - Join us!
Bear Woods Gives to the communities our customers live and work in - watch our newsletters for opportunities to give - we match all donations. You can also check out Bear Woods Gives page for more information.
Watch the videos here for a Panel discussion where we talk about one of our Giving Campaigns, and there's a video about Uncle Barrie's Workshop.
Subscribe to our mailing listfor coupons, project ideas and more.
We will send you a letter once or twice a month with specials, stories about woodworking, opportunities to support the community work many customers perform, and more.
Join Facebook Groups for ideas, to show your work, and to ask questions. Here's three that many of our customers enjoy:
We will accept orders Online (Most Secure), by phone, by fax, or if you have an account with us, by email. Occasionally items are out of stock or arriving to our warehouse shortly. If this happens we will notify you right away and present options.
Pricing and Quantities - how does it work? ↓
1) Most products have quantity discounts - buy more, save more! Plus find coupons in our monthly newsletters and on our Facebook Page (Click here to visit our Facebook Page - a new window will open)
Can I set-up a credit account to pay Bear Woods by check?↓
Yes! Contact us and we can discuss payment on account options for businesses, schools, and other institutions. Not everyone will be accepted, but we will happily discuss.
Do you have a print catalog?↓
At the moment, no we do not - we haven't produced a paper catalog since 2007. If you have an old catalog, most of the products are still available - either search the site for pricing or current availability, or call us - we can help!
If you want to see our old 2007 catalogs - click here and you can see a PDF version. Note - Pricing is out of date! Contact us or search the website by SKU/Part Number for current pricing and quantity options.
How do I ship outside of the USA?↓
From your shopping cart, you can select your country to ship to, enter your postal code, and then you will see shipping options for the items you have added to your cart.
What do the shipping options mean?↓
1) We ship Monday through Friday and endeavor to ship most items before end of next business day. We ship Express orders same day when received before noon Pacific Time. (But you can always call us and we'll do our best to help).
2) Products ship from either our warehouse in Pacific Northwest, or from one of our production facilities that are spread throughout the US.
3) Bear Woods ships lets you choose from options available with the Postal Service and with UPS.
4) From the Shopping Cart (link is at the top left of every page) when you enter your Postal Code, and select the country you are shipping to, the page will generate shipping options. UPS services are denoted with available options.
5) Shipping is by weight and provided at or BELOW our cost. We believe it is most fair to provide fair prices, rather than absorbing the cost of all shipping. (Occasionally we offer free shipping promotions - watch our newsletter and Facebook for updates.)
For shipments within the USA and Internationally you may see the following options, depending on your location and the weight of the items you select:↓
Small Packet USA Air. This service uses the US Postal Service. You will not receive a tracking number. 5-8 business days.
Tracked Packet - USA. This service uses the US Postal Service. 5-8 business days.
Small Packet International Air. Provided by the postal service, this option does not provide a tracking number. 6-10 business days.
Small Packet International Surface. Provided by the postal service, this option does not include tracking. 4-12 weeks.
Expedited Parcel. Provided by the postal service, you will see a delivery ETA.
XPressPost. Provided by the postal service, you will see a delivery ETA.
UPS Standard - typically 3-8 days.
UPS Three-Day Select - a 3 Business Day service, by end of day.
UPS Worldwide Expedited - a 2-5 Business Day service
UPS Worldwide Saver - a 1-3 Business Day service by end of day
UPS Worldwide Express - a 1-3 Business Day service, Delivery by 10:30 am or 12:00 noon
Click the link below for more Frequently Asked Questions and their answers.