Looking for help? — Scroll Down for Fast Self-Help OptionsMore details below:
Where's my parcel?When we ship your parcel, you will receive 2 emails from us with tracking information** (Remember to check your spam/junk folders. **2 shipping options do not include tracking). We continue to notice continued shipping disruptions. If your parcel seems stalled, be patient. More than 99.95% of our parcels are successfully delivered. For more information on the shipping method you selected please click here.
We accept orders Online (Most Secure), by phone, by fax, or if you have an account with us, by email. We accept Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Diners Club and Discover. We also accept payment by e-transfer and wire transfer and cheque (contact us to set up an account). Not everyone will be accepted, but we will happily discuss it. For Schools - we'll take a Purchase Order anytime by Fax or Email. Online Orders can use PayPal Credit. Click here to learn more about PayPal Credit. Add items to your Wish List (Learn More about Wish Lists and Registering), or to your Shopping Cart as you go. You can adjust quantities as you go, or from your shopping cart. When you click on the Shopping Cart/Checkout (Top right of every page) you will see shipping options/rates, and how to make a secure online payment. To order or make an inquiry by phone, call 1-800-565-5066 Toll-Free, or call 1-902-638-8622. We answer calls live on regular business days, between 9 AM and 5 PM Pacific Time.
Contact us and we can discuss payment on account options for businesses, schools, and other institutions.
Not everyone will be accepted, but we will happily discuss it. For Schools - we'll take a Purchase Order anytime by Fax or Email.
Online Orders can use PayPal Credit. Click here to learn more about PayPal Credit.
Add items to your Wish List (Learn More about Wish Lists and Registering), or to your Shopping Cart as you go. You can adjust quantities as you go, or from your shopping cart. When you click on the Shopping Cart/Checkout (Top right of every page) you will see shipping options/rates, and how to make a secure online payment.
To order or make an inquiry by phone, call 1-800-565-5066 Toll-Free, or call 1-902-638-8622. We answer calls live on regular business days, between 9 AM and 5 PM Pacific Time.
Many products have quantity discounts - buy more, save more!
A) Note the "Per 100 or Per 25 or Per 1000 or Each" comments you see in the name of the product and below the grid that displays pricing info.
B) If the item says "Per 100" then Quantity of 1 means you get 100 pieces of the item.
C) Need a quantity we don't advertise? Call us or email us and we will see if we can help.
Canadian Shoppers visit woodparts.ca for the same products and product numbers (You will have to rebuild your shopping cart). Outside North America,From your shopping cart, you can select your country to ship to, enter your postal code, and then you will see shipping options for the items you have added to your cart. Customers outside of North America are fully responsible for import fees, duties, and customs fees.
Our Commitments and Guidance Regarding Returns
1) Valued Customers, please inspect all packages and goods at the time of receipt. Any damage or indication of damage must be made known to us right away - if a box appears damaged, or any goods are damaged, please save all packaging material as we may ask for photos. Please test all mechanical products as soon as possible and inform us of anything that isn't up to your standards. Rest assured, we will make it right.
Unused and non-defective products:
2) You may return any stock item, except books, plans, custom order items, or clearance/close-out items in original condition and packaging within 30 days of the invoice date. We will issue a prompt and courteous refund or credit as you request. It's that simple.
3) Before returning any product, please contact us by email - email@example.com or by phone 1-800-565-5066 so we can provide you with a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, and an address that works best. If you do not contact us to obtain an RMA# in advance of returning a product, we cannot guarantee a refund. For items that are not damaged or defective, we will not be able to refund shipping or cover the cost of return shipping to us. See below for further details regarding Return Authorization.
3) Opened retail packages (such as blister packs or bottles of liquid) that cannot be sold by us in new/unopened condition will be subject to a restocking fee of 10-20%.
When a product arrives damaged or is found to be defective:
4) In this rare occurrence, please contact us immediately, and take photos of the products, and all packaging materials that they arrived in. After discussion, we may find a different remedy than returning the product, such as a refund, replacement, or repair. Photos of the packaging material and boxes can enable us to put in a claim against carriers who may have mishandled the products.
5) For bulk purchase of wooden products, we will issue refunds on a case-by-case basis, based on a review of photos and relevant discussions. When more than 2% of a product purchased is deemed unacceptable or missing, we will offer a partial credit/refund and will do so after a review of photos or of the returned merchandise. Remedy regarding rates of unacceptability or missing quantities that are less than 2% will be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
6) Custom or Special Order items can only be returned for defects in workmanship only. Before sending a return, contact us for options, and to ensure the most economical shipping is utilized - we may also suggest partial refunds or replacements/repairs, rather than a return.
Further details on Return Authorizations.
All returns require a Returned Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) and the address to return the items to. Our Customer Service Department must be contacted at 1-800-565-5066 or firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the correct RMA# for return shipments. At the time of contact, our customer service department will assist in following the policies above.
The assignment of an RMA# does not automatically assure a credit will be issued.
All returns must show the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the packaging and on any related correspondence. and be marked as "return of goods" along with the RMA# we provide. If shipping between countries, the Customs Declaration label must also be marked "return of goods."
Unless otherwise noted in our RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization), all returns must be shipped to us via Postal Service. Shipment must be prepaid as we do not accept freight collect shipments.
If a return is due to our error (such as a defect or damaged merchandise) we will reimburse you for shipping only when shipped as per our written return authorization instructions via email. The customer is responsible for insurance and delivery confirmation in case of loss or damage. Refunds are issued to the original account and payment method.
Customers from outside North America may make returns after following all the above processes, but we will not refund shipping.
Help by Topic