Youth Size Adirondack Rocking Chair Pattern
Youth Rocking Chair Plan - Autocad Size Instant Downloadable Plans
NOTE: The instructions will print to letter size paper and the Templates will print to CAD - so email the file to your local print shop (or save it to a memory stick and take it to them).
The link to instantly download your woodworking plans will be in your emailed receipt after making your purchase.
The Downloadable Adirondack Chair Plan includes:
- Part sizes in standard and metric dimensions
- Assembly instructions with matching step-by-step color photos & amp
- Parts pictures.
- The CAD generated PDF will print full size patterns on any plotter at your local print shop. Simply email the PDF to your printer or drop off a memory stick and pick them up.
- Your files will appear immediately after payment, with no shipping costs or wait time.
- CAD size templates are included with the downloadable instructions.
- Please check your email, spam, and trash for your instructions within twelve hours of payment.
- Dimensions - 25-1/2" width x 27-1/2" diameter x 33-3/4" height (64.8cm width x 69.9cm diameter x 85.7cm height)
- Check out all Barley Harvest Plans available at Bear Woods Supply.
- You might also be interested in some of our other plans and patterns including Charles Dearing scroll saw patterns and Toys and Joys plans. You can check them all out here.
- Join us on Facebook by searching Bear Woods Supply. We would love to see you join our family and the woodworking community we are so privileged to be a part of!
Please Note: These CAD files are security protected and can only be printed. They cannot be converted to DWG or DXF format. DWG & DXF plans for CNC routers are available in Phil Barley's shop.
From Phil Barley, the plans Author:
The Youth rocking chair, shown beside the adult red chair, is constructed from 5/8" (1.47cm) cedar fence boards with brass screws and bolts. The proportionately curved seat and back allows your children the same comfort of the adult chair but in a size more suitable to them. The youth size is great because if gives children a chair equally comfortable to the adult size but more suited to their smaller frames. However, the youth chair is bigger than the child chair so they have more room to grow.
The plan also includes pictures and dimensions of the taper sled I use on my table saw to cut the back slats and support pieces. Instructions on how you can build your own tempered sled are also included. You can even trace the patterns onto hardboard for permanent templates. Each is lettered in order of assembly and the legs are marked for bolt locations so you can make a chair for all your children.
Download your plans right away! Click the link on the Thank You Page after your purchase completes, or Click the Name of the Woodworking Pattern in your Receipt email from Bear Woods Supply.
For plans ending in AC for AutoCad - take the file to your print shop or email it to them for full-size printing.