Pegas Brushless High-Speed Rotary Tool
Great for power carving!
With a maximum speed of 50,000 rpms, the Pegas Brushless Rotary Tool is trusted by professional jewelers to get the finish you need. Equipped with a 3/328"-diameter collet, you can change most common bits with a twist of your wrist. Reverse function is included. This rotary tool also features a safe, comfortable grip, minimal vibration, a compact design, and still offers strong torque at low speeds.
Instead of fighting a cumbersome flexible shaft, or scorching your hands using an inexpensive rotary tool, carve, grind, cut, shape, sand, and de-fuzz in complete comfort.
Videos! Using the Rotary Tool to Add Details and to Remove Fuzzies from a Scroll Saw piece. Plus a live demo from master bird carver Lori Corbett
- The sleek, versatile, compact design of these micromotors make them easy to use and economical.
- Small footprint, but offer speeds from 1000 up to 50,000 RPM and 7.8 Ncm max
- Reverse direction
- Hand/Foot speed control
- Standard size collet: 3/32" (2.35 mm)
Scroll down for some products to go with this rotary hand tool. Our Starter Kit is hand-selected by the former technical editor of Woodcarving Illustrated and Scroll Saw Woodworking & Crafts
- Maximum speed: 50,000 rpms
- Equipped with a 3/32"-diameter collet, you can change most common bits with a twist of your wrist.
- Power absorbed: 230 Watt
- Torque: 7.8 Ncm max
Since brushless DC motors have no brushes to get worn out, they represent a huge leap forward in technology. Brushless motors have significantly higher efficiency and performance, and a lower susceptibility to mechanical wear than their brushed counterparts. Brushless motors offer several other advantages, including:
- Higher torque to weight ratio Increased torque per watt of power input (increased efficiency)
- Increased reliability and lower maintenance requirements
- Reduced operational and mechanical noise Longer lifespan (no brush and commutator erosion)
- Elimination of ionizing sparks from the commutator (ESD)Near-elimination of electromagnetic interference (EMI)