With this pack you will take your Carving game to the next level, wherever you are starting from.
Packed with fantastic value and guaranteed high-quality supplies.
We bring you industrial-grade supplies that are easy to use and quick to learn.
Carving and Finishing Pack for Rotary Tools - 144 Pieces! What's Included? (Click on any product in BOLD to visit the product page)
- Abrasive Bands and an easy mandrel to use with them. 3 Grits - Fine, Medium and Rough - industrial quality - they last very well and won't fall apart easily.
The mandrel is easy to use! Just unscrew the end to reduce tension and slide the band on or off. Then re-tighten
- 3M Bristle Discs - use a single or stack them to clean off the edges of your pieces! Coarse grit for sanding and fine grit for polishing (Plus a mandrel!)
- Sanding Discs - high-quality sanding discs with an easy to use mandrel. Just pinch the mandrel and the discs pop off.
Medium and Fine Grit Discs included, packs of 25.
- 8 Panther High-Speed Steel Bits are industrial quality, and well priced! See list of included bits below.
- Cone Square Cross-Cut - Clean out tight spots and create pierced-through sections wit this tapered cylinder-shaped bit. the cross-cut design cuts cleanly and resists clogging.
- Cylinder Square Cross-Cut - Unlike many other small cutters, the cross-cut pattern on this cylinder-shaped bit cuts cleanly without clogging in hard and softwoods.
This small bur gets into tight areas.
- Small Ball Bit - Ball-shaped bits work great to hollow out areas. This tiny bit works well for hollowing small areas. The fluted cutters resist clogging and skipping.
- Ball Shaped Bur- Great for hollowing out areas!
- Inverted Cone Bur - Create hair-like textures with this high-quality, German made steel cutter.
- Small Bud Shaped BurCarve V-shaped grooves and clean up surfaces
- Bud Shaped Bur
- Knife Edge Cutter - cuts with precision - so many possibilities!
You may also like: Bit Holder for 3/32" Shank Burs
|This holder measures 5" x 3" x 1". The plastic holder helps keep 3/32" in place so they are easy to find and safe from loss and damage.
Shop for more Scrollsaw Supplies | Shop for more Finishing Supplies