The Bandsaw will be shipped via Freight, which will include a pallet-delivery liftgate service at your residence.
It's important to note that this Saw weighs over 80lbs (pounds) and we advise customers to have someone available to assist with the delivery.
The cost of this service is a one-time $200.00 fee, which is included in the price, as well as non-refundable.
Pégas® Scroll Band Saw - 14 Inch:
The Pégas® Scroll Band Saw is a precision machine using Pégas® Scroll Band saw blades, the finest and
most accurate blades ever produced.
This unique and innovative concept is intended for informed users,
from hobbyists to skilled professionals.
The Pégas® Scroll Band Saw was developed in Switzerland and
made in Taiwan to Pégas®specifications and quality requirements.
Pégas® Scroll Band Saw Features
- Heavy-duty cast iron frame for higher longevity and stability
- Precision-balanced aluminum wheels to avoid vibrations
- Long-lasting armid (similar to Kevlar) tires for durability
- Two speeds settings allow you to cut wood or soft metal—Using the same blade (Note: cutting
metal will wear out the blade faster than cutting wood).
- Blade protection guard to keep your fingers away from the sharp blade
- Heavy-duty cast iron table with a 40° tilting capability one way, and 10° tilting capability the
- Highly efficient dust collection system located directly under the work table for optimal suction
- The Pégas® Scroll Band Saw has been certified CE by TÜV Rheinland
The Pégas® Scroll Band Saw Comes With:
- 1 each #9 band saw blade
- 1 each #12 band saw blade (installed)
- The Pégas® Precision Guide System including top and bottom Pégas® Precision blade guides (see
- Pégas® Universal Bearings that accommodate the #9, #11, and #12 blades
- The Pégas® Scroll Band Saw Stand, designed to support the saw and put it at the optimal
position for most users
- Instruction manual
NOTE: The Pégas® Scroll Band Saw sold in North America does not include the LED light mentioned in the owner’s manual.
Learn About the Pégas® Precision Guide System:
The Pégas® Precision Guide System allows you to use band saw blades as small as a #5 scroll saw blade
(1mm or 1/32” wide).
The guide system supports the bearings that support the blades.
Each pair of bearings (one on top and one on the bottom) feature slots precision machined to match the width and
optimal depth for each blade size.
The slots are deep enough to support the blade without damaging the alternating set on the blades.
When you change blade sizes, you must change the bearings. You cannot use the Pégas® Band Saw Blades on any other saw.
The precision guide system allows you to cut complex shapes and tight circles in wood up to 6” (150mm).
More blades? Yes, we have them. Here's helpful info below.