The Pégas® Scroll Band Saw is a precision machine using Pégas® Scroll Band saw blades, the finest and most accurate blades ever produced. This unique and innovative concept is intended for informed users, from hobbyists to skilled professionals.
- Cast-iron frame for higher longevity and stability
- Balanced aluminium wheels to avoid vibrations
- Kevlar tires for durability.
- 2 speeds
- Blade protection guard
- A safety switch system prevents machine operation with open doors and quickly interrupts the machine if the doors are opened during operation
- The cast-iron table, with a 40° tilting capability, is coated with wear-proof and release coating
- The suction system is placed directly under the work table in order to achieve optimal efficiency
- The equipment has been certified CE by TÜV Rheinland
This Bandsaw is developed in Switzerland - made in Taiwan to Pegas specifications and quality requirements.
The machine is delivered with :
- 1 blade #9 + 1 blade #12
- Top and bottom Pégas® Precision blade guides, including appropriate ball-bearings for #9 and #12 blades
- 1 stand of 580 mm in height and a base dimension of 525 x 575 mm
- Instruction manual in 4 languages D/F/GB/SP
- Does not include the LED light
Bandsaw Blades and Precision Bearings
THE PÉGAS® PRECISION GUIDING SYSTEM
The Pégas® guiding system is required whilst using Pégas® scroll band saw blades. The blade will be guided accurately for high-performance, sustainable sawing results.
The top and bottom guides consist of a CNC-machined aluminium block and a special ball-bearing guide, featuring grooves along which the blade is guided above and beneath the table. Such high-precision guiding allows for the sawing of very complex shapes, curves and radiuses.
The ball-bearings delivered with the machine feature two grooves of different dimensions, one being appropriate for blade #9, and the other for blade #12.
Other ball-bearings are offered optionally for optimal guiding of the various Pégas® Scroll Band saw blades: Click here