Beginner Wood Burning Kit: Colwood Super Pro II with 5 Pyrography Tips
Spark your creativity with this hot beginner wood burning kit! This kit gives you all the foundational basics that you need to jump start your pyrography hobby or business.
In this kit, you will get Colwood’s high-powered Super Pro II dual burner – which packs a lot of heat into a small machine. The Super Pro II is one of Colwood’s hottest burners.
Not only does it kick into high gear when it comes to heat, but you also get dual ports. These make it easy to switch from creating ultra-fine details to creating dark burns in a snap. You can also set up 2 separate wood burning tip styles and have both ready at your fingertips – which is super convenient.
Along with this incredible machine, you get 2 replaceable-tip wood burning handpieces (also known as wands or pens) that are lightweight and ergonomically sound. This design keeps your fingers closer to the surface that you are burning, which makes for less strain and easier burning. The replaceable tips allow you to explore more tip styles and use smaller storage space.
The kit includes 5 different wood burning tips too. These high-quality, professional-grade tips are specially made to help you get clean lines, beautiful lettering, and smooth shading.
You also get the EZ tip puller that makes switching out tips a fast and easy task. Just squeeze and pull, and you are ready for the next tip style.
To top it off, your beginner wood burning kit comes with a cleaning cloth and honing paper. The cleaning cloth helps you keep those tips clean and burning hot. When you start to see a fine buildup of carbon, use the honing paper to polish those tips up nicely.
Snag your wood burning kit today and start creating your own burnt masterpieces!
WHAT'S INCLUDED with the Wood Burning Value Bundle:
- Colwood Super Pro II Professional Wood Burning Machine
- 2 Replaceable-Tip Handpieces
- EZ Tip Puller
- Cleaning Cloth
- Honing Paper
- 5 Wood Burning Tips, including:
- WB-B–Large Point Tip (1/4”) - Largest of the straight point tips which can be used for doing straight lines of varying weight or outlining.
- WB-C–Writing Tip - useful for any curved lines or marks. Used for burning plaques and designs, and for signs.
- WB-D–Small Round Tip (3/16”) - Tips Bent on an Angle can be used for a variety of shading purposes without putting your hand in an awkward position.
- WB-J–Tight Round Tip - Allows you to easily make straight or curved lines in a tight radius, and it can also be laid flat on its side and used as a shader in tight spaces.
- WB-S–Shading Tip (3/16”)
We also offer the Super Pro II in a kit with 9 Tips if you are looking for options.
This control unit is design to operate on 120V and NOT intended for use in countries where 220V is the standard.
220V units are available by special order, click here for more information.