Deluxe Wood Burning Kit: Colwood Super Pro II with 9 Pyrography Tips
Enjoy one of the best wood burning kits on the market! The Colwood Super Pro II is a hot wood burning tool that exceeds the needs of a professional pyrography artist and is simple enough for beginning wood burning artists and crafters to use right out of the box.
This popular pyrography tool has a more powerful heat capacity than the Detailer or Cub models. This makes it a highly sought-after choice with people looking for a greater versatility in their burns. With a professional wood burning machine like this, you will be amazed at what you can create!
The Super Pro II also comes with dual ports. This makes it easy to switch from regular heat for burning delicate shading and fine details to heavy-duty heat that will help you get those deliciously dark burns. Dual Ports also make it easy to have 2 different wood burning tip styles ready and waiting for you.
In this Deluxe Wood Burning Kit, you get a treasury of wood burning tools to kick-start your pyrography journey.
You get 9 different professional-grade Pyrography Tips that are essential for wood burning lettering and shading. It also comes with 2 Wood Burning Pens (also known as handpieces or wands) that you can have ready to go on your dual ports.
The EZ Tip Puller makes changing tips a breeze.
Plus, this kit comes with a Cleaning Cloth to keep your pyrography tips burning hot and Honing Paper to keep those tips sparkly clean.
Get your own Deluxe Super Pro II Wood Burning Kit now and let your imagination run wild!
WHAT'S INCLUDED with the Wood Burning Value Bundle:
- Colwood Super Pro II Professional Wood Burning Machine
- 2 Replaceable-Tip Handpieces
- EZ Tip Puller
- Cleaning Cloth
- Honing Paper
- 9 Wood Burning Tips, including:
- WB-B–Large Point Tip (1/4”) - Largest of the straight point tips which can be used for doing straight lines of varying weight or outlining.
- WB-C–Writing Tip - useful for any curved lines or marks. Used for burning plaques and designs, and for signs.
- WB-D–Small Round Tip (3/16”) - Tips Bent on an Angle can be used for a variety of shading purposes without putting your hand in an awkward position.
- WB-J–Tight Round Tip - Allows you to easily make straight or curved lines in a tight radius, and it can also be laid flat on its side and used as a shader in tight spaces.
- WB-S–Shading Tip (3/16”)
- WB-K–Small Point Tip (5/32”)
- WB-MC–Micro Writing Tip - Similar to a fine ballpoint pen. Each tip is individually ground and polished. This Micro Writing tip is used for extremely fine writing, raising a duck bill's nostrils, indenting around a duck bill nail, carving wrinkles, on birds and fish, modeling around eyes, modeling bird feet, finishing the center shaft of feathers, and signing.
- WB-MR–Micro Rounded Heel Tip (3/32”)
- WB-C1–Small Calligraphy Tip (1/8”) - Great tip for Shading & Highlighting. Useful for all kinds of typography or writing.
We also offer the Super Pro II in a kit with 5 Tips if you are looking for options.
This control unit is design to operate on 120V and NOT intended for use in countries where 220V is the standard.
220V units are available by special order, click here for more information.