Westminster Chime Clock Mechanisms for up to 5/8" thick clock dial face
This easy to use full-sized quartz movement plays a portion of the traditional Westminster Chimes melody of a grandfather clock every quarter hour, as well as counting out the hours on the hour and playing the full Westminster melody. A great choice for wall, desk and mantle clocks.
Clock Mechanism is 3 inch wide x 3-3/4 inch high. It runs on a C battery and can run a second hand. Mounting hardware (brass washer, hex nut, and open end nut) included. One year warranty.
This compact movement fits easily into mantle and table clocks and is a wonderful idea for novelty clocks.
Westminster Chime Clock Mechanisms Features:
- Chime Movements Case Size 3 inches wide x 3-3/4 inches high x 1-1/4 inches deep.
- Full Westminster Chime Functions
- Chime Synchronization Knob
- Built in Speaker
- One year Warranty
- Takane Brand
- Step Second Hand (optional)
- Powered by C Battery (Not Included)
For Clock Faces/Dials Up To:
Threaded Shaft Length
Overall Shaft Length
Westminster Chime Clock Mechanism Shopping Tips:
1) Scroll Down to Add your Free OR Premium Clock Hands. (28 Free Options and many more premium options. All second hands sold separately). For a Page View of Clock Hands Click Here.
2) Mounting hardware included. Hanger sold separately.
3) Choose your movement based on the thickness of the clock face/dial you are using or making. Learn how to choose the right size clock hands and clock motors.
* If you forget to add hands or the pendulum rod/bob and you'd still like the hands or rod and bob a separate shipping fee will apply. We always recommend new hands, as older hands may not fit the American I Shaft design. If you don't want the hands or Rod/Bob, please let us know by following the instructions below.