How to Shop for End Grain Flat Top Wood Plugs:
1)Browse by Wood Species. Flat head (aka flat top) End Grain wood plugs sold in bags of 100 or per 1000. Within each species you will find wood plugs organized from smallest diameter to largest.
2) USA Made Birch, Oak, Maple, Walnut, Ash, Beech, Mahogany, Poplar and Cherry End Grain Flat Head Wood Plugs. Organized by diameter, from smallest to largest.
3) Wood Plugs listed as "Per Thousand" typically require a minimum purchase of 5000 plugs if they need to be made to order at our mill - but we usually have lots ready to ship, so please order what your require and we'll do our best to keep to a lower quantity, or contact you with options.
4) We also supply Wood Plugs in Side Grain and End Grain for Flooring, Stairs, and General Woodworking - which may be more suitable for your application, especially when using with stairs or floors. Side grain Plugs will disappear with the grain of your application. View our entire selection of Wood Plugs.
5) Contact Us for Special Orders - Chances are we can make it for you, provided quantities are sufficient (5000 plus).
* Images alongside each product below are used demonstrate shape of plug but may not be of actual size or species.
Can I Send in a Purchase Order? Can I set-up a payment account? Yes! Contact us and we can discuss payment on account options for businesses, schools, and other institutions. Not everyone will be accepted, but we will happily discuss.
Perfect -- 01/17/2017 Good quality and just what we needed thank you! -- By Francina M Smit
A1 -- 2014-12-01 Fantastic! Exactly what we ordered and it arrived sooner then we were expecting too! Highly recommend to anyone, and will always get our bits and bobs from you. -- By Megan Welton
Shipping Was Really Fast -- 2016-05-16 Shipping was really fast. These side grain plugs are hardly noticeable when installed. Very good product. I highly recommend this product. -- By Kevin McGrath
Just what I wanted -- 09/16/2016 The plugs I ordered arrived promptly and were exactly what I ordered. I appreciated the fact that the ends were slightly tapered for easier insertion.-- By By Paul