Round head plugs have a tapered tenon and a smooth, rounded top. They are used to plug screw holes in furniture, railings, cabinets and more. They are smooth to the touch and quality made in the USA.
How to Shop for Oval Top Wood Plugs:
1)Browse by Wood Species. Choose from USA Made Birch, Oak, Maple, Walnut, Ash, Beech, Mahogany, Poplar and Cherry End Grain Flat Head Wood Plugs. Round Head (aka Oval Top) End Grain wood plugs sold in bags of 100 or per 1000.
2) Organized by diameter, from 1/4" to 1" diameter. Oval Top Plugs are 1/4" Thick.
3) Wood Plugs listed as "Per Thousand" typically require a minimum purchase of 5000 plugs if they need to be made to order at our mill - but we usually have lots ready to ship, so please order what your require and we'll do our best to keep to a lower quantity, or contact you with options.
4) We also supply Wood Plugs in Side Grain and End Grain for Flooring, Stairs, and General Woodworking - which may be more suitable for your application, especially when using with stairs or floors. Side grain Plugs will disappear with the grain of your application. View our entire selection of Wood Plugs.
5) Contact Us for Special Orders - Chances are we can make it for you, provided quantities are sufficient (5000 plus).
* Images alongside each product below are used demonstrate shape of plug but may not be of actual size or species.
Can I Send in a Purchase Order? Can I set-up a payment account? Yes! Contact us and we can discuss payment on account options for businesses, schools, and other institutions. Not everyone will be accepted, but we will happily discuss.