Side grain wood plugs to disappear with your floor, or end grain floor plugs to contrast available in 1/4" or 5/16" thickness in 3 diameters. Straight-sided with a chamfer on the bottom for easy installation.
How To Shop for Hardwood Floor Plugs:
1) Browse by wood species, then by size. Within each wood species, Side Grain will appear first, followed by End Grain Options. Fastest Shipping Available on side grain wood plugs sold in bags of 100. Side Grain Wood Plugs are designed to disappear with the grain of your floors, while End Grain Hardwood Plugs will provide a contrast.
2) USA Made Wood Floor Plugs Available in Maple, Oak, Ash, Cherry, Walnut
3) Contact Us for Special Orders - Chances are we can make it for you.
4) Wood Plugs listed as "Per Thousand" typically require a minimum purchase of 5000 plugs if they need to be made to order at our mill - but we usually have lots ready to ship, so please order what your require and we'll do our best to keep to a lower quantity, or contact you with options.
We also supply Sidegrain Wood Plugs for Stairs and General Woodworking - View our entire selection of Wood Plugs.
* Images alongside each product below are used demonstrate shape of plug but may not be of actual size or species.
Can I Send in a Purchase Order? Can I set-up a payment account? Yes! Contact us and we can discuss payment on account options for businesses, schools, and other institutions. Not everyone will be accepted, but we will happily discuss.