Face grain (AKA Side Grain) wood flat head plugs are chosen by wood workers because they virtually disappear with the grain of your woodworking project. Side grain flat head wood plugs feature tapered sides for a secure fit, and are 1/4" thick.
How to Shop for Side Grain Flat Top Wood Plugs:
1) Browse by Wood Species. Flat head (aka flat top) Side Grain wood plugs sold in bags of 100 or per 1000. Within each species you will find wood plugs organized from smallest diameter to largest.
2) USA Made Oak, Maple, Walnut, Ash, Beech, Mahogany, Poplar and Cherry Side Grain Flat Head Wood Plugs. Organized by diameter, from narrowest to largest. (From 3/8" up to 1-1/2")
3) Wood Plugs listed as "Per Thousand" typically require a minimum purchase of 5000 plugs if they need to be made to order at our mill - but we usually have lots ready to ship, so please order what your require and we'll do our best to keep to a lower quantity, or contact you with options.
4) We also supply Wood Plugs in Side Grain and End Grain for Flooring, Stairs, and Decks - which may be more suitable for your application, especially when using with stairs or floors. View our entire selection of Wood Plugs.
5) Special Orders - contact us for custom diameters, thicknesses and wood species.
* Images alongside each product below are used demonstrate shape of plug but may not be of actual size or species.
Can I Send in a Purchase Order? Can I set-up a payment account? Yes! Contact us and we can discuss payment on account options for businesses, schools, and other institutions. Not everyone will be accepted, but we will happily discuss.