Pegas® Scroll Saw - 30 Inch Throat Depth
Pegas® Scroll Saws are high-precision tools, which with a minimum amount of maintenance, will provide reliable service and great satisfaction for many years.
Each scroll saw purchase also comes with:
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty and Bear Woods Support ongoing with easy access to technicians
- Sample Kit of 18 Pegas® Scroll Saw Blades
- Assembly and Usage Instructions
- Detailed Blade Selection Chart
- Replacement Parts for the Pegas® Blade Chuck Head
Why is the Pegas® Scroll Saw better?
This precision machined tool features a time-tested design enhanced by Swiss engineering. The Pegas® Scroll Saw features a tilting-arm design that allows you to cut on an angle while the table stays flat. The arm tilts 45-degrees to the left and 35-degrees to the right (because of the dust collection nozzle). The top arm lifts, which makes it easy to top or bottom feed the scroll saw blades. The variable speed control, which sits on the top of the saw arm (in the front near the power switch) allows you to adjust from 400 to 1,500 rpms.
The saw comes complete with the revolutionary Pegas® Blade Chuck Heads (a $95 value). These lightweight blade chucks grip blades better and reduce vibration. It also features a non-stick heavy-duty thick epoxy coating on the table that allows the projects to just glide around and reduces the chance of corrosion.
A Saw Stand and Foot Switch are available as add-ons.
Pegas® Scroll Saws Offer Many Valuable Benefits!
- The Head can be tilted by 45°-35° to left or right. The blade tilts rather than the table to achieve better control, precision and comfort.
- The Upper Arm lifts to allow easy and rapid blade changes: a real advantage for work involving various interior cuts - this makes threading blades a whole lot easier!
- Even quicker blade changing thanks to the Pegas® Blade Chuck Heads. The manual blade-clamping system does not require the use of a tool. Meanwhile the tensioning system allows the same tension to be applied to the blade whenever it is changed.
- Easy access to the start/stop switch and the speed regulator, positioned on the front of the upper arm.
- Made of sheet steel with 7 mm thick solid table top (13.5 x 30 inches) with special coating for enhanced smoothness
- The onboard dust blower paired with the dust collector provide direct and efficient dust extraction.
To attach your vacuum to the dust collection port, you can slide a hose inside the port, or use expansion or reducing sleeves to connect your dust collection system.
We also carry a 21" Pegas Scroll Saw, click here to check it out