Pendulum Quartz Clock Movements (Up to 3/8" Thick Dial Face)
High quality Pendulum Clock Motors with a 3 year warranty.
These Clock Motors have front loading hangers, runs a step second hand and is powered by a single 'C' cell battery. The benefit of the C-cell battery is far longer battery life than the mini pendulum mechanisms operating on a AA battery.
Pendulum Clock Mechanisms Features:
- Pendulum Movements Case Size 3 inches wide x 3-1/2 inches high x 1 inch deep.
- 3 year Warranty
- Step Second Hand (optional)
- Powered by C Battery (not included)
- Mounting hardware and hanging bracket included. (many companies charge extra for hangers)
Pendulum Clock Mechanisms Shopping Tips:
1) Click Here to Choose your Free set of clock hands (a new window will open, where you can add to the same shopping cart) *
2) Scroll Down to Add your Free Pendulum Rod (Adjustable 16") and Bob (3 diameter Options below)*
3) Choose your movement based on the thickness of the clock face/dial you are using or making. Learn how to choose the right size clock hands and clock motors.
4) Mix & Match Sizes of Pendulum Clock Movements to get high quantity prices.
* If you forget to add your free hands or the pendulum rod and bob, we will contact you, but ship without after a two business days. If afterwards you'd still like the rod and bob a separate shipping fee will apply. We always recommend new hands, as older hands may not fit the American I Shaft design. If you don't want the hands or Rod/Bob, please let us know at checkout where you will find a comments box.
Don't forget to add 1 Pendulum Rod and Bob for each Pendulum Movement you order, or let us know if you don't need one..
Pendulums Rods are 16" long, with 1" break off points ready to adjust.
Then once you have added your bob(s) please visit our Clock Hands Page to add one set per Quartz Movement Purchased.